Mar 22, 2010

Spring Break

The second week in March was spring break for our family.  My dad took the boys (David & Van) out west for some awesome powder snowboarding.  They said it was some of the best days they ever had :)


My mom took me and the kids down to Florida to visit Karli for her spring break.  We had some much needed relaxation and warmer weather along with a few rainy days (so we shopped).  It was kind of nice as a mom to just let go and not worry about the kid's schedule.  They stayed up till midnight if they wanted and napped whenever they got tired during the day.  With those late nights came sleeping in...LOVED IT!  The first day we got there was the last day of Karli's golf tournament.

This is Karli's team with their 1st place trophy!

I made her stand by her score (79-74-77)! I'm so proud of my lil sis!

Go USF Bulls!

No comments: